Kakaryariko Kakaryariko

I'm not too familiar with Game of Thrones, but this was still quite fun to watch. I dig the art style as well.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

-Reel Big Fish
-Not Ska-P

0/5

...nah I'm kidding. Great song choice! I personally don't know many people who like Reel Big Fish. But anyway, there are very impressive visuals here. Animation is a bit choppy in a few places, but it flows very well overall. This is always fun to revisit. Also to see how you've grown as an animator in more recent works is a real treat. I hope you decide to do more music videos like this in the future!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

The humor seems a bit forced in some parts. The cock-n-balls crater formation seemed to be a bit of a foreshadowing to that. I feel like there are cocks placed here just for the sake of, although the cock sharingan did not seem to offend all that much. Subtle gags like Sai's dripping paintbrush and the anus on Naruto's jacket (well, that one is not so subtle) were worth a chuckle. Also, I know the english dub of the show has received criticism for the "believe it" bit Naruto always says that has become the butt-of-all Naruto related gags, but this flash would flow a whole lot better if that bit was tossed. Again, seems like an obligatory gag. But just like cock-n-balls, it isn't.

Animation wise, this is really good. Lip syncing seems a bit off as far as mouth shapes. For example, Naruto saying the word "back" in, "Sausage, why won't you come back to the village with us," has a "D" shape to it rather than a "B" shape. I know anime doesn't focus on mouth shapes, but it seems a bit inconsistent when mouth shapes are correct (not to mention well executed) and incorrect in the same sentence. But for the most part, the animator has the lip syncing and mouth formations nailed. Shading and background art looks good as well.

Overall, some of the humor presented here makes me not like this flash as much as I would like to. But it still shows that effort was put into making this and for that I say good work!

Game Grumps vs Tyson Game Grumps vs Tyson

The way you draw facial expressions is always a treat! It's great to see you're still animating Vlaktemaat.

vlaktemaat responds:

Thank you!

Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

Fluid animation and it's still great to see quotes from the bible being used; it adds much more to the humor while still conveying a story. Another great Messed Up Bible Story release if I do say so myself! Great work!

Shadmans Murderjournal Shadmans Murderjournal

Most excellent and grotesque of art as usual Shadling! Didn't know you were a SFU fan, awesome!

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Ten years later...

...and this is still such an amazing experience! Such nostalgia! Happy 10th Anniversary, AYBRBTU!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

This isn't a flash.

It honestly felt more like a movie! I know this was intended to be more of a satire, but the scenes with Sarge and Rookie especially seemed to capture that dramatic movie theatre feeling of intense action; it captured drama as well during the scene with Sarge's final moments, with that feeling being suddenly killed of with the gay butt sex, but that sort of humor is what makes this movie golden! It was put together extremely well: the action is awesome, the humor is original, what more could anyone want?

As to my response to Rookie, yes, this is how I'm spending my day, and I'm watching it again!

PokeCame PokeCame

You've raped me...

...of my innocent years relating to Pokémon with this one flash. And the way you've carefully constructed it deserves nothing more than praise! Love it!

EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

Amazing work!

Watching this again brings me back from when I saw it four years ago. I was like, "Dragonforce, hunh? Sounds badass!" I can't believe I'm one of those 25,400 fans you created! Keep up the great work!

Zotz responds:

Cheers man. Even though I hardly ever listen to Dragonforce any more, these old videos are still lolz. I just stumbled across them again.