Kakaryariko Kakaryariko

I'm not too familiar with Game of Thrones, but this was still quite fun to watch. I dig the art style as well.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

-Reel Big Fish
-Not Ska-P

0/5

...nah I'm kidding. Great song choice! I personally don't know many people who like Reel Big Fish. But anyway, there are very impressive visuals here. Animation is a bit choppy in a few places, but it flows very well overall. This is always fun to revisit. Also to see how you've grown as an animator in more recent works is a real treat. I hope you decide to do more music videos like this in the future!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

The humor seems a bit forced in some parts. The cock-n-balls crater formation seemed to be a bit of a foreshadowing to that. I feel like there are cocks placed here just for the sake of, although the cock sharingan did not seem to offend all that much. Subtle gags like Sai's dripping paintbrush and the anus on Naruto's jacket (well, that one is not so subtle) were worth a chuckle. Also, I know the english dub of the show has received criticism for the "believe it" bit Naruto always says that has become the butt-of-all Naruto related gags, but this flash would flow a whole lot better if that bit was tossed. Again, seems like an obligatory gag. But just like cock-n-balls, it isn't.

Animation wise, this is really good. Lip syncing seems a bit off as far as mouth shapes. For example, Naruto saying the word "back" in, "Sausage, why won't you come back to the village with us," has a "D" shape to it rather than a "B" shape. I know anime doesn't focus on mouth shapes, but it seems a bit inconsistent when mouth shapes are correct (not to mention well executed) and incorrect in the same sentence. But for the most part, the animator has the lip syncing and mouth formations nailed. Shading and background art looks good as well.

Overall, some of the humor presented here makes me not like this flash as much as I would like to. But it still shows that effort was put into making this and for that I say good work!

P-Bot Has No Hope In NG P-Bot Has No Hope In NG

Very well done! The music kicks ass, the controls are fluent, and the cutscenes are priceless!

I think it's great that each level adds a new enemy with new ways of using projectiles, which change even more as the enemy numbers dwindle. However, given P-Bot's projectile-spamming element and the limited space for each level, I think increasing the number of enemies for each stage adds a feeling of tediousness rather than challenge.

The increasing enemy numbers isn't tedious enough to write off the whole game, though. The enemies themselves lend a great deal to the enticing and intense gameplay, but I guess I personally have the most fun fighting the bosses; I loved experiencing what unique challenges each boss possessed and learning how to overcome them. That, along with the hilarious cutscenes, is what kept me playing through easy mode and lent me curiosity to see what hard mode had to offer.

It's hardworking people such as yourselves that help keep Newgrounds going in a seemingly tough time, and the hard work and effort really shows here. Again, well done!

Dead Drunk 1.9 Dead Drunk 1.9

The idea of creating a game that combines the use of physics with some platforming elements seems pretty neat. A few things fall short here though:

For one, I'm not even sure what half the controls do. The shift button seems to help a little with landing jumps, but other than that, I'm not sure what to make of it. Running is mentioned a few times, but that's another thing I seem to be having a hard time with. I've tried tapping the directional button by itself, with other buttons held...I'm just not sure how to do that, if it's possible to do. I'm guessing the point here is to figure it out by playing it since that's the point of games that use physics as the focal point for a player to proceed.

The "unconscious-to-1HP" feature seems to be a double edge sword here. Sometimes it can be a saving grace from death by doing something such as falling from high places while not having a correct landing. Most of the time though, I find myself trying to get up or get out from somewhere and make a lot of mistakes which causes me to lose consciousness numerous times before figuring out how to proceed. I'd rather just die and immediately start from the last checkpoint to try again. Having a restart button to the last checkpoint is nice to get out of situations I am stuck in, so definitely kudos for having that!

With that said, I'm not sure what use is having a gameplay speed option. Playing the game at 0.5x speed only exacerbates the "unconscious" feature I previously mentioned. I also seem to lag a lot during some parts, especially when the game fades to white. But I'm not sure if the game plays a role in that or just my computer.

I do like how the health was done in this game. Overall, I think this is a good effort with a few things needing to be tweaked. I got to an area where there was a tank and some grinding gears. I think I'll give this another shot soon.

EGurt responds:

Thank you for review! The basic controls are Arrows + Space, but the rest ones can be useful once you'll try to reach Second Ending in this game.

Usually other players in background can show how to pass certain places, but you can try to guess it yourself.

I'll take a look how I can improve white screen speed. By some reason it is working slow for some computers.

UPD: White screen speed is now aligned to real time instead of frame rate. Problem with it must disappear now!

Gyossait Gyossait

Damn good.

While the jumping control takes getting used to, this is a very thrilling and stimulating platformer. The storyline is awesome and learning how to play the game as you go along is fun and challenging. Boss battles are not too challenging however, but prove to be entertaining. Very atmospheric with the lights dimmed, making this an enjoyable experience. I found it to be so much so I played it and beaten it twice, mainly to check out areas I might have missed. Definitely give this a shot.

Coldspace Coldspace

Immersive and expressive. I dig it!

Pokemon Games are Just a Serie Pokemon Games are Just a Serie

Oh my, this is hilarious. I'm glad you still post on Stewgrounds as well.

KSYM Metal Show Intro-Metaljon KSYM Metal Show Intro-Metaljon

Well executed and well produced! The keys seem to be a nice touch as well.

I'll be checking out KSYM Metal Show. College radio stations that play metal could always use support!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Gotta love any radio station that plays GOOD metal! hehe!

Commission: Spacegrind Commission: Spacegrind

Holy shit, it's great to see you've done some commission work for a brutal, cybergrind-esque death metal band. It gives me warm fuzzies for some reason. Also that you've introduced me to something cool.

But anyway, damn...it's always a treat seeing artists grow with their style. The anatomy, lighting and coloring looks spot on.

True Love True Love

Again, awesome artwork!

A scenario such as this could not have been depicted better. The art feels very vivid. The face painting on the last panel is a nice touch as well.